Tuesday, April 14, 2009

update 2 for 4/14...

We aren't going home today. I'm glad, only because with her counts at 0 and our "GREAT" luck, she'd end up with a fever at midnight and we'd be right back up here. So we'll be here at least until tomorrow.

As far as the abdominal stuff, they said they wanted to try a stool softener for a few weeks to see if that helps. I guess the x-rays didn't show anything. I won't do the stool softener though, because the problem we are having is that Kaidan has diarrea on average 3-4 days a week already. DON'T THEY LISTEN?? That is 1/2 the problem. So, I think the next step should be ultrasound or a scope. I don't know...maybe i'm worried for nothing. I think I'm just going to start keeping a log to show the doctors and then we'll go from there.

In other news, Porter still has an infection in his right ear...this has been going on since January...so we have him on one more antibiotic and then we'll deal with the tubes in a few weeks if necessary.

I'll update again tomorrow.

No comments: