Thursday, April 30, 2009

no news yet...

I just wanted to update and let you know that I called clinic and they said the results were not back yet and they will call me as soon as they are back. They said to call back tomorrow afternoon if I hadn't heard from them yet. So, I just wanted to let everyone know not to worry if I don't update again until tomorrow. Also, when I have more time, I will update more about our clinic appointment yesterday. Kaidan hasn't been feeling well, and neither have I, so I haven't felt much like writing a lot. Sorry...

I'll update again as soon as I know anything.

1 comment:

Bryan & Sarah said...

Mystee I have been reading your blog the last few days trying to play catch up for all I have missed. I am so truly sorry for all you are going trough right now. You are an amazing mom! Please let us know anything we can do for ya! Kaidan, you and your family are in our prayers!

Sarah Young and Family