Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter...

First of all, please vote daily for our Utah Make a Wish Foundation:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/StirringUpWishes/Default.aspx

Secondly, I have posted new pictures of Porter’s 1st birthday at our family picture site:
http://www.thesudburyfamily.shutterfly.com

Last, but not least, an update on how we are doing:
I’ll start with Kaidan. She’s doing well other than a constant stomach ache. I’m not sure what the cause is, but I’m hoping it will get better soon.

Preslee is doing great. Porter is doing well, he still has a runny nose, but he’s good.

Cash is doing well, so I thought. He complains of a stomach ache almost daily (usually several times a day). I have just chalked it up to him feeling like he needs to use the potty (which, by the way, he is doing AWESOME!). Anyway, this morning was no different. Cash told me several times that his tummy hurt and I responded by asking him if he needed to poop? Nope. So I told him to go lay down on the couch and it would feel better. Apparently, go lay on the couch sounds a lot like go throw up all over the kitchen floor! Yep, that’s what he did. He puked EVERYWHERE! Granted, this is part of life with kids, right? I understand that, but can someone please cut me some slack??!!?? Today was not the day for this! Nate is gone turkey hunting with my dad, my sisters are in Moab, my mom was at work, and I was supposed to be to work in 20 minutes (the kids were going with me). We were just getting ready to walk out the door and now Cash is covered in puke, so is my kitchen, and of course, so were my pants (he continued throwing up all the way to the bathroom). He’s doing much better now, but I have no idea what is wrong with him. He keeps getting these strange fevers every few days and the constant stomach pains. AAAAAAHHHHH!!

So, that’s a day in my life! I haven’t worked for almost a month because of everyone being sick. I’m hoping after Easter life can get back to normal…yeah right!

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Easter from the Sudbury’s!

No comments: