Wednesday, June 17, 2009

doing good...

Kaidan is doing great. She hasn't gotten sick. Her only complaints are the stomach issues that seems to go hand in hand with her chemo schedule. PCMC called yesterday and said they had changed their plans and they will now be treating all the kids that are still on chemotherapy that were at Camp Hobe with prophylactic Tamaflu. I'm glad about this, even though I think Kaidan is fine, I would always rather be safe than sorry. So, I have to run up to Primary's to get the prescription today and get her started on it.

Everyone else is okay. Preslee is doing much better. The boys are sick, but they'll survive. I'll update again next week.

P.S. If anyone is interested/willing, you can register on www.marrow.org to be a bone marrow donor. It's free until June 22nd as long as funds are available. It is a commitment, but you could save someones life :)

No comments: