Thursday, May 21, 2009

today's blood counts...

Kaidan's ANC is only 100 today. We cannot start her chemo back up and if she gets a fever she will have to be inpatient. This isn't what I was hoping for because her temp is still a little higher than normal. Right now it's at 99.5. I'm hoping we can make it through this holiday weekend without an ER visit!

Kaidan did go to school today, but she came home around 11 with stomach pain. She is just resting now.

Chemo is on Thursday of next week. It was Wednesday, but we changed it so Nate could come too. I really want to get some answers about Kaidan's counts. I'm worried that the chemo has done more damage to her bone marrow than they are telling us about.

I'll update again next week after chemo, unless anything changes before then.

No comments: