Friday, April 3, 2009

Another day...

Today is going good. Kaidan isn't feeling well. She's fevering still and we'll be giving her the IV antibiotic at home around 3:00. I called and got her lab results and she has metapneumovirus. I've googled it, and it's basically a respiratory infection, similar to RSV. It's nothing to worry about as long as it doesn't settle in her lungs, so hopefully it will run it's course and she'll feel better in a couple of days.
Other than that, things are good. Preslee is doing much better, Cash is coughing, and Porter is coughing and has a runny nose, but they are OK. Nate has somehow avoided all of this...I wasn't so lucky. I think maybe, just maybe, I'm starting to feel a little better today.
I'll update again in a few days unless anything changes.
The Make a Wish Foundation of Utah needs your help!! If they get the most votes, Betty Crocker will sponsor a wish this year for them. Please go to the link below and vote for the Utah chapter of Make a Wish.
http://links.emails.generalmills.com/ctt?kn=3&m=3993252&r=NDIyMjA1NTcwMgS2&b=0&j=MTE1MDM1ODA2S0&mt=2&rj=MTE1MDExMTcyS0&rt=0

No comments: