Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things are going well. Preslee had her last soccer game today. She scored 2 goals and her team won!! She was very excited. She's a great soccer player. She is also moving up a level in gymnastics, so she's looking forward to that as well.

Kaidan is doing good, she has thrush, so we are glad it isn't strep. She's started an antibiotic for the thrush, so she should start feeling better from that soon. She's complaining more than usual about leg pain, but I don't think it's too bad right now. She was able to do a bit of trick-or-treating tonight, so at least she has some candy to snack on for the next few days!

Cash and Porter are doing great! Cash is too much fun and a lot of work, all at the same time. Porter is moving around like crazy, and growing lots too. I don't think he's been feeling too well lately either, but I'm not sure why. He spit up...a lot...everytime I fed him today and he's been pretty fussy. He's sleeping now, so hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

Anyway, I just wanted to update quickly and let everyone know we are doing well. Thanks for all of your support, especially after my update a couple of days ago. I know it was dreary, but it was just one of those days where I wasn't sure if I could make it through another one...but, I did and all is well now!! Thanks again.

* to see Kaidan's entire journey with Leukemia, go to www.carepages.com/kaidabug

No comments: